Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Funny Sami

Oh that Samster... she is just in here in my office playing with her "new" (from a garage sale) little activity table toy. And she was all involved in it, and and was kind of forgetting that I was here, ya know. And then I coughed a little bit, and I glanced at her, and without looking at me, her eyes just lit up because when she heard me cough, it reminded her that if she fakes a cough, we will give her attention and go, "Are you awright?!" So sure enough, she shot me a couple of little fake coughs, and then when I'd turn around in my chair to her and go, "Are you awright?" she'd just grin. And then she did it like 3 more times. But before she coughs she has to kind of squint her eyes to concentrate on the noise she's going to make, and on the last one, it just all went awry and she made this hilarious, pathetic little funny fading noise, and the look on her face was so funny and dear, and it made me laugh out loud hard -- now she's just beside herself with pride that she made me laugh so hard, but she can't quite figure out what she did to do it. Oh that girl.

No comments: