Monday, October 03, 2005

Neglect

Okay, now I’ve neglected this for WAY too long, and when I do think of getting back in here I feel all this pressure to get all caught up on everything I’ve missed (Sami walking, Sami turning 1, and on and on), and then I feel overwhelmed and procrastinate some more. So here’s how it is – I’m just going to start from here. So I missed some milestones. I’ll live with it, just to motivate myself to get back in here and write about the little daily nuances of life with Sami that are probably going to wind up being the things I’ll most enjoy reading about in the future anyway. It is those little daily occurrences that I find I tend to forget, and enjoy reading about when I go back anyway. So there.

I think I’ll commit to trying to get in here at least a few times a week, and just writing about what our day consisted of that day. I’m going to try to do it… say… in the evenings before I go to bed, after Sami has gone to bed. More of a diary-type entry. Maybe that will be less daunting than trying to capture these milestones, and all my feelings about raising a child.

Yep. That’s what I’ll do then.

No comments: